Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 11-16-2010, 08:54 PM   #1
sreastman
sreastman began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
Send to Device button not displaying

My control bar across the top of calibre omits the Send to Device button. How do I get it to display?
sreastman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 09:29 PM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Welcome to MobileRead, sreastman

You'll want to post this question in the Calibre forum.......

here
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-16-2010, 11:16 PM   #3
FF2
Wizard
FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: WiFi Kindle3
Use the GEARS icon (Preferences) and then adjust one or more of the Toolbars.
FF2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 03:41 PM   #4
Pagali
Enthusiast
Pagali is on a distinguished road

Device: PC, Nexus 7 2013, Nexus 4
Also, I'm pretty sure 'Send to Device' button doesn't show when there's no device connected.
Pagali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 05:57 AM   #5
mbelec
Addict
mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs-350, Ipad 3
Maybe you need a newer version of calibre. I recently received a sony PRS 650 for my birthday to replace my 600 (which I'm gifting for Christmas). I loaded all my books onto a thumb drive but had the above problem when I went to load them onto my new device, that is, no device listed. It was plugged in. I still had 6.28 calibre loaded. Once I loaded the newest version, it recognized my reader.
mbelec is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-19-2010, 05:05 AM   #6
sreastman
sreastman began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
Send to device button now displaying

Thanks to everyone. It seems I had to have my Nook plugged in , then turned on (in that order) for the button to display.
sreastman is offline   Reply With Quote