Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 06-21-2009, 05:47 PM   #1
ravenne
Wizard
ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PocketBook 360°, Cybook Gen3, iPad mini
Last call for your entry!

Ok, people, only a few days left until MobileRead's contest will close (it ends on June 26th 2009, at 11:59 PM EDT).

Where is everybody???? I miss a whole lot of people in the contest thread!
It’s a drawing; unless you’re not interested in one of the surprise prizes that are given away for the most original reasons, you could just write "I want to win just because".

And in case you think someone else needs a new ebook reader more than yourself, why not increase his/her chances of winning by posting your entry for that person!

The prize is a new ebook reader of your choice. There are around 250 entries. I'd say there should be at least 2,000 for being offered such a great opportunity........
ravenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 06:21 PM   #2
mjh215
Guru
mjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: None of your business
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenne View Post
It isn't as if MobileRead is giving away something worth hundreds of dollars... Oh wait?

And silly buggers need a roadmap? Go enter!

-MJ
mjh215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-21-2009, 06:32 PM   #3
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
As the UK lottery says, you've got to be in it to win it.

Enter!
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 07:10 PM   #4
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...
Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650. Kobo Touch, Kindle Fire
Ok, I entered... sheeese. Quit naggin' me.
Donnageddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 07:24 PM   #5
ravenne
Wizard
ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnageddon View Post
Ok, I entered... sheeese. Quit naggin' me.
Advert
Old 06-21-2009, 08:30 PM   #6
Verencat
Wizard
Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.

Device: xxx
Ravenne! You got to stop pushing people to enter, it lowers my dad's chance of winning a device for me!
Verencat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 10:18 PM   #7
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Can we enter more than once??
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 03:22 AM   #8
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Ok, people, only a few days left until MobileRead's contest will close (it ends on June 26th 2009, at 11:59 PM EDT).

It’s a drawing; unless you’re not interested in one of the surprise prizes that are given away for the most original reasons, you could just write "I want to win just because".

And in case you think someone else needs a new ebook reader more than yourself, why not increase his/her chances of winning by posting your entry for that person!

The prize is a new ebook reader of your choice. There are around 250 entries. I'd say there should be at least 2,000 for being offered such a great opportunity........
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verencat View Post
Ravenne! You got to stop pushing people to enter, it lowers my dad's chance of winning a device for me!
I agree with Verencat! The less people enter, the bigger the chance I'll win one!

oh, can I buy the people who will pick the winner?
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 03:36 AM   #9
ravenne
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verencat View Post
pffff, try to convince more people to post their entries for you and increase your chances!

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Can we enter more than once??
Nope, DGma, only one entry per person. Oh wait, you have that stick, right? Hm, no, it's only one entry, even for people with sticks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
I agree with Verencat! The less people enter, the bigger the chance I'll win one!
See my reply to Vcat.

Quote:
oh, can I buy the people who will pick the winner?
NOOOOOO!!! Geeeeez, you people.....!!!
Old 06-22-2009, 03:50 AM   #10
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
NOOOOOO!!! Geeeeez, you people.....!!!
You sure? I do have chocolate...
Old 06-22-2009, 05:24 AM   #11
ravenne
Wizard

Quote:
You sure? I do have chocolate...
Nice try, Sweetpea. But unbribable Alex is responsible for the drawing.
Old 06-22-2009, 05:26 AM   #12
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Nice try, Sweetpea. But unbribable Alex is responsible for the drawing.

Oh, shoot!
Old 06-22-2009, 05:28 AM   #13
ravenne
Wizard

Quote:
Oh, shoot!
Old 06-22-2009, 05:28 AM   #14
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
I won't let me be stopped by that fact, I only need a new angle...
Old 06-22-2009, 01:57 PM   #15
Xenophon
curmudgeon
Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, (ex)nook, (ex)PRS-700, (ex)PRS-500
Entered.
Xenophon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
contest, entry, giveaway, prize