Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 12-25-2009, 04:43 PM   #1
hopefulist
hopefulist began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2
Font of pdf-type pages too small!

I've tried searching the internet and this forum without success - sorry if I missed something.

I just received a Kindle 2 and the 1st book I purchased was a Spanish Verb conjugation book. I can control the size of font on the regular pages but the meat of the book is 300 pages of verbs conjugated, 1 verb per page. The pages are like a pdf format, so small they're unreadable. What would fill a page in the paperback book is quarter size on the Kindle screen and the normal 'enlarge type' process doesn't touch it.

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can provide.
hopefulist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 04:58 PM   #2
hopefulist
hopefulist began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2
I've discovered that if I toggle up with the 5-way, then to the right it highlights the whole page and there's a +magnifier in the middle; when I click it the pdf enlarges to approximately 3" tall, still not readable without magnification. I can't figure out how to magnify beyond that - the same function make it smaller again instead of larger.
hopefulist is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert