Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 06-14-2011, 05:50 PM   #1
stevegoldstein
stevegoldstein began at the beginning.

Device: IQ
Russian English Dictionaries

Anybody know where I can get a good one for the IQ? It seem the Lingvo one is not compatible and the one I got from Pocketbook is terrible.
stevegoldstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 06:17 AM   #2
Metal Mick
Addict
Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Book, PB 302, IQ
Hi Steve,

early this year I managed to download a large number of dictionaries from a PB link - it took several goes.

I've uploaded the collected non-English dictionaries to my web host. The link is:

http://www.pless.id.au/Dictionaries/OtherLanguages.zip

I'm not sure if they will work on your IQ, but you are welcome to download them and try them. Unfortunately, the file is rather large - 140 MB or so.

Cheers,
Metal Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert