Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 06-28-2010, 04:32 AM   #1
jibrail
jibrail began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux 3 PocketBook PB626(2)
PB-360: Problem with one epub file

Hello,

I am a proud owner of the PB360 and a heavy user, too.

Now I encountered my first problem with a file and I need help.

I converted a lit file with calibre to epub. Then uploaded it on my PB360. The file has the same size both on harddisk and reader. I can open the file on my reader, but only the first and the last pages are readable. When I open the file on the reader with the calibre-ebookviewer, it is shown in all its glory and 511 pages.

I tried the conversion several times, every time the same result. :-(

Any sugestions?
jibrail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 04:43 AM   #2
netseeker
sleepless reader
netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PB 360° & 302, nook wi-fi, Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jibrail View Post
Hello,

I converted a lit file with calibre to epub. Then uploaded it on my PB360. The file has the same size both on harddisk and reader. I can open the file on my reader, but only the first and the last pages are readable. When I open the file on the reader with the calibre-ebookviewer, it is shown in all its glory and 511 pages.

Any sugestions?
Maybe a faulty ePub, maybe a bug in the software. Hard to say without further details. Did you try it with both reading applications on the reader? (Adobe Viewer as well as FBReader)
netseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-28-2010, 04:48 AM   #3
Schnitzelbrain
Groupie
Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux
Quote:
Hello,

Any sugestions?
Also had that once, convert to fb2. U have more or less the same features than epub. In FB2 all the pages where there.
Schnitzelbrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 07:23 AM   #4
jibrail
jibrail began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux 3 PocketBook PB626(2)
Thank you, FB2 works.
jibrail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 01:16 AM   #5
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Thank you, FB2 works.
Yes it does. By the way: If you convert that fb2 back to epub, the epub will be working in your PocketBook, too. So I guess it's a Calibre thing, essentially.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert