Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 12-09-2011, 03:59 PM   #1
andrewburt
Science Fiction Writer
andrewburt can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.andrewburt can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.andrewburt can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.andrewburt can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.andrewburt can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.andrewburt can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.andrewburt can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.andrewburt can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.andrewburt can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.andrewburt can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.andrewburt can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.

Device: several
New Ben Bova Virtual Reality ebook - THE DUELING MACHINE

Ben Bova's latest ebook is now out! It's THE DUELING MACHINE at:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0066DIKPM

and direct from our web site at:

http://ReAnimus.com/store?item=1127

It's about virtual reality and the future of warfare. Cool topic and a fun book! I also loved the cover that
Clay Hagebusch did for us so I want to give a shout out to him.

Ben Bova is a big name in SF but if you aren't familiar with his work, he's a six-time winner of the Hugo Award and many other awards, including the John W. Campbell Memorial Award for Best Novel of the Year (2006, for Titan) and the Lifetime Achievement Award of the Arthur C. Clarke Foundation. He is the former editor of Analog and Omni magazines, and the author of over a hundred books, both fiction and non-fiction. Bova has served as president of both Science Fiction & Fantasy Writers of America, Inc. and the National Space Society.

We're tickled here at ReAnimus Press that we get to do his ebooks, and we're confident you'll enjoy them. So hop on over to get a copy -- happy reading!
andrewburt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 10:13 AM   #2
Apache
Readaholic
Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Surface Pro 6 / Galaxy Tab A 8"
Thanks. I always loved Ben Bova's Books. I have them all in paper.
The Dueling Machine was the third in his Watchman Trilogy. My favorite was Star Watchman. Are you going to publish all three?
Apache
Apache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 11:22 AM   #3
andrewburt
Science Fiction Writer
andrewburt can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.andrewburt can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.andrewburt can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.andrewburt can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.andrewburt can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.andrewburt can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.andrewburt can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.andrewburt can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.andrewburt can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.andrewburt can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.andrewburt can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.

Device: several
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apache View Post
Thanks. I always loved Ben Bova's Books. I have them all in paper.
The Dueling Machine was the third in his Watchman Trilogy. My favorite was Star Watchman. Are you going to publish all three?
Apache
Absolutely! We've already got THE STAR CONQUERORS released in a special edition (see my signature below) and we're in the final stages of STAR WATCHMEN, which should be out by the end of the month. [promotional material deleted - MODERATOR]

Happy reading!!

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 12-10-2011 at 11:51 AM.
andrewburt is offline   Reply With Quote