Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 07-24-2012, 05:16 AM   #106
GoneNova
Enthusiast
GoneNova is on a distinguished road

Device: Kindle 4,Kobo Aura, Kobo Aura One, Libra2
Thanks Blossom- Went to DANL, and found out the discover15 code still works. I ended up getting the whole series- Gentleman says "I Do" is #5 in A Rogue's Dynasty. A 99 cent book cost me $16. I hate when that happens.
GoneNova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 06:54 AM   #107
melmac
Wizard
melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650, Sony T3
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoneNova View Post
I hate when that happens.
Lol I've got bad news that happens a lot around here
melmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-24-2012, 10:36 AM   #108
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Kindle Freebie

Double Trouble (Coxwell #2) by Deborah Cooke [aka Claire Delacroix & Claire Cross] previously published by Jove 2001 by Claire Cross

Quote:
When a good twin's picture-perfect life implodes, it's her bad twin sister who is left behind to pick up the pieces.

There's no love lost between Maralys and her sister's husband. But his transformation in the shadow of divorce from suit-guy to sexy jeans guy-and from workaholic father to doting dad-catches Maralys off guard..
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 11:28 AM   #109
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by melmac View Post
It sure does!
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 11:41 AM   #110
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Free:

True Dreams by Karen Whiddon (Contemporary Romance)
A formal Precious Gem book published in 1999.

Unnatural Relations (Lust and Lies Series 1) by Marilyn Campbell. (Romantic Suspense)
Formally published by Onyx in 1996 under the title: See How They Run.
Note: She is converting her futuristic romances next to ebook. I can't wait!
Advert
Old 07-24-2012, 12:48 PM   #111
chilady1
I devour books!
chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, Kindle 3/Kobo Aura HD, iPhone 6
Just to be clear, a HUGE Thank you to everyone who finds and posts free Romances novels. From the bottom of my heart THANK YOU!
chilady1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 01:11 PM   #112
terriluvsbooks
terriluvsbooks began at the beginning.

Device: Currently Kindle Fire and I Pad. Previously, k2, k4 and Sony 600
Thrilled to hear Marilyn Campbell is still around and reprinting her futuristic books. I will be glad to buy them all. Wonderful stories written before the time when paranormal was as popular as today.
terriluvsbooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 01:14 PM   #113
spindlegirl
Wizard
spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra h20, Paperwhite 2017, Phone & Tablet w Moonreader
I just realized that Shayne Parkinson's "Promises to Keep" books are on sale for July.

(Smashwords)

Her first one The Sentence of Marriage, is free.
The Next Two:
Mud and Gold
Settling the Account

Have a coupon code on the page to buy them at 50% off. At $3 total for both books, it's a sweet deal.

Edited to add
A Second Chance

I just bought them!

Last edited by spindlegirl; 07-24-2012 at 01:30 PM.
spindlegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 01:47 PM   #114
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Quote:
Originally Posted by spindlegirl View Post
I just realized that Shayne Parkinson's "Promises to Keep" books are on sale for July.

(Smashwords)

The Next Two:
Mud and Gold
Settling the Account

Have a coupon code on the page to buy them at 50% off. At $3 total for both books, it's a sweet deal.

Edited to add
A Second Chance

I just bought them!
Just chiming in to say that I highly recommend these to anyone who hasn't read them. Some of the best historical fiction I've read.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 03:28 PM   #115
sakura-panda
Guru
sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2017 10.5" iPad Pro (Kobo, NOOK, Kindle, Google Play Books & Scribd)
Quote:
Originally Posted by spindlegirl View Post

(Smashwords)

The Next Two:
Mud and Gold
Settling the Account

Edited to add
A Second Chance

I just bought them!
There's a new one, also with 50% off discount code (it's currently in my cart):

Daisy's War

Quote:
"Daisy's War" opens five years after the end of "A Second Chance". The settings and many of the characters from the earlier books are revisited, while a new generation is introduced: that of Amy's grandchildren.
sakura-panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 04:41 PM   #116
spindlegirl
Wizard
spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thanks for the heads up! I now have the complete set I hope!
Old 07-24-2012, 06:47 PM   #117
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by terriluvsbooks View Post
Thrilled to hear Marilyn Campbell is still around and reprinting her futuristic books. I will be glad to buy them all. Wonderful stories written before the time when paranormal was as popular as today.
Me too. I have a few in paperback but they are not in great condition. It will be nice to have the set in ebook.
Old 07-24-2012, 07:00 PM   #118
pisceschick
Addict
pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Classic Nook, Kindle Keyboard, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by melmac View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoneNova View Post
I hate when that happens.
It sure does!
Indeed. I've been buying the set piece by piece as they've been on sale. My book budget is precious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilady1 View Post
Just to be clear, a HUGE Thank you to everyone who finds and posts free Romances novels. From the bottom of my heart THANK YOU!
From me, too! My precious book budget mentioned above stretches quite nicely with all these freebies.

Speaking of the budget, I'm trying to find the July Avon $1.99 titles but not having a whole lot of luck. The last few months, there's been a list posted on Avon or one of the book blogs but not so far this month that I've seen. In fact, Avon's blog seems to have disappeared altogether.

"Seduction" seems to be the keyword for the theme.
pisceschick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 07:30 PM   #119
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by pisceschick View Post
Speaking of the budget, I'm trying to find the July Avon $1.99 titles but not having a whole lot of luck. The last few months, there's been a list posted on Avon or one of the book blogs but not so far this month that I've seen. In fact, Avon's blog seems to have disappeared altogether.

"Seduction" seems to be the keyword for the theme.
There aren't too many at the moment. You can do a advanced search at Amazon. Go to books and you will see advanced search, click on it. In the publisher box put Avon and choose kindle format. Have it sort by Price: Low to high. Do it again for Harpercollins to see all books on sale.

Just by doing that I found Jacquie D'Alessandro books on sale.

Last edited by Blossom; 07-24-2012 at 07:38 PM.
Old 07-24-2012, 07:49 PM   #120
spindlegirl
Wizard

I am loving the treasures contained within this thread!