Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 12-16-2007, 06:44 PM   #1
hyukmin
hyukmin began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505
Smile Hi..

Hi..

It is a good to me to find this nice site.

Have a nice day !
hyukmin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 08:06 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Welcome to the Forum. How do you like the 505?
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-16-2007, 08:08 PM   #3
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Hello !
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 08:22 PM   #4
Double Eagle
Double Eagle began at the beginning.

Device: Sony prs505
Hello, I love the site and my 505. I just ordered one for my wife for . Selfish reasons (I not good at sharing the 505)
Double Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote