Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Color & Nook Tablet

Notices

Old 12-27-2010, 07:52 AM   #16
john_es
Connoisseur
john_es began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
Actually I will try your workaround...

I posted something over at the BN technical support forums. Someone responded with noticing the same problem right around 2700 books. This morning when I woke up, the thread was deleted, and I can no longer post to the forum. I don't get it...
john_es is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 08:08 AM   #17
gtriever
Addict
gtriever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gtriever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gtriever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gtriever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gtriever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gtriever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gtriever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gtriever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gtriever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gtriever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gtriever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
I can't even read the posts at B&N this morning, all I get is an "exception error". Also, the Nookboards forum is "Under Maintenance" as well. At least Mobileread is alive and well!
gtriever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 09:49 AM   #18
john_es
Connoisseur
john_es began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
OK - so the topic got moved by an admin, but in a way that didn't indicate it was moved. Still no response from Barnes and Noble though...
john_es is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 10:28 AM   #19
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
I doubt there will be a public response.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote