Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 09-26-2010, 02:41 AM   #1
mezzogal
mezzogal began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook Opus
Help! can't find the books on my reader

I'm getting pretty annoyed with Calibre. I'm running the latest version on mac osx. Lately it's not been working for me at all and it doesn't show the books that are on my reader (Cybook Opus). When I connect my reader, Calibre shows an outdated list that includes books I've deleted and omits new books I've put in via Adobe Digital Editions. Also, when I try to transfer books from my computer to the reader via Calibre, it doesn't seem to work.

Anyone has any suggestions?
mezzogal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 01:22 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Look for the file metadata.calibre on your Opus and delete it.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-26-2010, 02:24 PM   #3
mezzogal
mezzogal began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook Opus
thanks! that worked.
mezzogal is offline   Reply With Quote