Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 07-11-2010, 06:35 PM   #1
toomanybooks
Addict
toomanybooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toomanybooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toomanybooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toomanybooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toomanybooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toomanybooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toomanybooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toomanybooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toomanybooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toomanybooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toomanybooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad, Ipod Touch, KIndle Fire
Nonresponsive hanvon n516 free to first comer

I own a Hanvon N516 which I forgot to charge for three weeks. The battery drained completely and won,t recharge. I have had it plugged into wall charger for three days with no effect. Before I just toss it I wanted to see if someone more techie than me wants to try to fix it or use it for parts. I will send it via us mail anywhere in the US.

I picked trade but no trade is necessary.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 07-20-2010 at 06:47 AM. Reason: Sold by OP
toomanybooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 07:44 PM   #2
Lexicon
Enthusiast
Lexicon will become famous soon enoughLexicon will become famous soon enoughLexicon will become famous soon enoughLexicon will become famous soon enoughLexicon will become famous soon enoughLexicon will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony PRS-505
I'd love to have a crack at fixing it if you would be willing to send to the UK? I'd happily pay the shipping charges as I know it would cost more than sending within the US.
Lexicon is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-11-2010, 08:31 PM   #3
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
If you dont want to ship to the UK I will take it
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 10:39 PM   #4
toomanybooks
Addict
toomanybooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toomanybooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toomanybooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toomanybooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toomanybooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toomanybooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toomanybooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toomanybooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toomanybooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toomanybooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toomanybooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Rcuadro, Send me your address in a PM and I will put it in the mail.
Old 07-14-2010, 06:59 PM   #5
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Replied to PM
Advert
Old 07-19-2010, 03:45 PM   #6
rcuadro
Wizard

Got it today! And got it working
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0467.jpg
Views:	232
Size:	558.2 KB
ID:	55459  
Old 07-19-2010, 04:43 PM   #7
toomanybooks
Addict

Congrats,

I hope that you enjoy using it.
Old 07-19-2010, 05:32 PM   #8
rcuadro
Wizard

trying to reflash original firmware but if not then i will put inkpot again
Old 07-19-2010, 06:18 PM   #9
rcuadro
Wizard

the stock firmware sucks to it is inkport again