Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 04-07-2010, 01:09 PM   #1
paulckennedy
Addict
paulckennedy has learned how to read e-bookspaulckennedy has learned how to read e-bookspaulckennedy has learned how to read e-bookspaulckennedy has learned how to read e-bookspaulckennedy has learned how to read e-bookspaulckennedy has learned how to read e-bookspaulckennedy has learned how to read e-books

Device: Apple iPad
Cool SOLD! Entourage Edge ( Midnight Blue )

SOLD!
I have decided to sell my Entourage Edge after a lot of thought.

As many have read, I was lucky enough to receive the Edge in the first Release Wave. If you will follow my comments and reviews to date, you can see that it is a nice reader/tablet. It is the Midnight Blue model and basically is in Out Of The Box condition.

It is a great machine and the future of the device concept is a definite. I just never fell in love with it like I did my Kindle DX.

It is only a little over a month old so now is the time to part with it while someone else can take advantage.

I will part with it for $425 with additional shipping to my friends here on MobileRead else I will put it up for sale on EBay. I will also include some extras with the purchase.

I hope someone here will make an offer.

Last edited by paulckennedy; 04-08-2010 at 09:18 PM.
paulckennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 06:10 PM   #2
rhari79
Addict
rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: .*
Hi,

Any chance of shipping to Tokyo, Japan?

I thought I will ask even though its a long shot, because of:
-shipping
-I dont know how to pay you. Paypal is not a real pal this side of the world.
Please do post/pm your reply.

Thanks
rhari79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-08-2010, 09:17 PM   #3
paulckennedy
Addict
paulckennedy has learned how to read e-bookspaulckennedy has learned how to read e-bookspaulckennedy has learned how to read e-bookspaulckennedy has learned how to read e-bookspaulckennedy has learned how to read e-bookspaulckennedy has learned how to read e-bookspaulckennedy has learned how to read e-books

Device: Apple iPad
I just sold it. Thanks for looking guys!
paulckennedy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
entourage edge