Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 12-21-2010, 03:58 PM   #1
Barney Stinson
ಠ_ಠ
Barney Stinson has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Barney Stinson has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Barney Stinson has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Barney Stinson has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle
Post your Kindle Screensaver

First screenshot.
[Images WAY too big. Re-post to 300 pixels in height, please.]

Second screenshot.
[Images WAY too big. Re-post to 300 pixels in height, please.]

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 12-22-2010 at 01:03 PM.
Barney Stinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 04:40 PM   #2
Barty
doofus
Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Voyage
Wow you still have all your letters
Barty is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-21-2010, 05:54 PM   #3
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
I still have all of my letters as well.

I have a bunch of images but they are all personal, mostly pics I took myself.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 06:43 PM   #4
TonytheBookworm
Addict
TonytheBookworm is on a distinguished road

Device: kindle 2, kindle 3, Kindle fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
Now you know you just raised my curiosity factor by 200 percent right ? Oh well, story of my life always miss out on the good stuff.
TonytheBookworm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 07:01 PM   #5
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonytheBookworm View Post
Now you know you just raised my curiosity factor by 200 percent right ? Oh well, story of my life always miss out on the good stuff.
It's not that big of a deal. Mostly bits of architecture, scenery and macro shots of various textures that catch my eye.
Advert
Old 12-21-2010, 07:29 PM   #6
wvcherrybomb
Sharp Shootin' Grandma
wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle Fire, Literati (has been adopted by my daughter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
When I first read this, and even after I read it in quotes, I thought it said, "mostly pics I took OF myself". I thought things were going to get weird...

I don't know how to put my own pics on my K3 but not sure I would bother since it's always in it's cover unless I'm reading.
wvcherrybomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 07:35 PM   #7
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious

Quote:
Originally Posted by wvcherrybomb View Post
When I first read this, and even after I read it in quotes, I thought it said, "mostly pics I took OF myself". I thought things were going to get weird...

I don't know how to put my own pics on my K3 but not sure I would bother since it's always in it's cover unless I'm reading.
No, no pictures of myself at all.
Old 12-24-2010, 12:07 AM   #8
dvhh
Enthusiast
dvhh plays well with othersdvhh plays well with othersdvhh plays well with othersdvhh plays well with othersdvhh plays well with othersdvhh plays well with othersdvhh plays well with othersdvhh plays well with othersdvhh plays well with othersdvhh plays well with othersdvhh plays well with others

Device: Kindle 3
My current screensaver selection

My own selection gathered from multiple websites:
- nook screensaver collection
- deviant art
- google image search
Attached Images

Attached Files
File Type: zip screensavers.zip (1.44 MB, 400 views)
dvhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 06:49 AM   #9
WS64
WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura / PB Lux 2 / Bookeen Frontlight / Kobo Mini / Nook Color
Here are a few of mine, click on it for 600*800 pixels

Last edited by WS64; 12-24-2010 at 06:54 AM.
WS64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 08:52 AM   #10
DavidI
DavidI began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by wvcherrybomb View Post
How funny, I read it the exact same way.
DavidI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 09:50 PM   #11
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
I just did the SS hack a couple of days ago and haven't had time to make too many, but here is the one I've got on there right now. I took the photo in Spring Hill Cemetery here in Nashville about a month ago.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ss02.jpg
Views:	437
Size:	131.4 KB
ID:	63465  
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote