Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 01-16-2010, 06:04 PM   #16
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndecisiveMe View Post
I never did update, did I? I gave in an got an iPhone, I figured it's a phone, games, apps, everything but the kitchen sink type of thing. I'll be capable of reading with it when I'm away from my laptop, which is where I'm reading most these days. I'm a stay home mum for the next couple of years, so at the moment I'm pretty much just reading at home.

When I go back to work, I might be forced to get an e-reader and hopefully by that stage Australia will have a bigger range, and dare I read a colour screen.

Thanks for all your wonderful suggestions, this site really opened my eyes! I'll be sticking around
Well, iphones are cool and all, but if you want to take a large library with you and view them on a nice large screen a dedicated reader is the way to go. I think you should take the plunge.

I know a couple hundred bucks is a lot of money to a lot of people, but these ereaders (of any brand) are cherished by many of us avid readers.
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote