Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 09-18-2012, 09:33 AM   #1
CapitainDerya
Connoisseur
CapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: Kindle 4 NT,PW2
Kindle 4NT Full-Screen PDF Reading(HELP)

i have been searched this issue for 2 days but i didnt find any solution. Kindle Touch and all old model have a solution for full screen pdf(without black border) but Kindle 4NT hasnt got any patch to eliminate this black borders. I hope you can help me to solve this issue.

Last edited by CapitainDerya; 09-18-2012 at 12:59 PM.
CapitainDerya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 03:48 AM   #2
wwdz99
wwdz99 can differentiate black from dark navy bluewwdz99 can differentiate black from dark navy bluewwdz99 can differentiate black from dark navy bluewwdz99 can differentiate black from dark navy bluewwdz99 can differentiate black from dark navy bluewwdz99 can differentiate black from dark navy bluewwdz99 can differentiate black from dark navy bluewwdz99 can differentiate black from dark navy bluewwdz99 can differentiate black from dark navy bluewwdz99 can differentiate black from dark navy bluewwdz99 can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: none
I get the same issue,any one can resolve this problem?
wwdz99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-25-2012, 03:45 PM   #3
CapitainDerya
Connoisseur
CapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsCapitainDerya can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: Kindle 4 NT,PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwdz99 View Post
I get the same issue,any one can resolve this problem?
Yes, i solved problem. İf you install DOUKAN 2012(is very suitable for 4nt), you will read pdf very easy.
CapitainDerya is offline   Reply With Quote