Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 04-18-2010, 03:16 PM   #1
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
list view

Does ayone know if there is a way to change the list view? There appears to be only 15 characters available for the name column. I would like to make the name longer - I don't care what the size is so if I could remove that column or shorten the last access column it could fit more in the names column.

I wanted to have the author's last name first in the book file name follwed by the book name so I could sort by author and still view the book name.

I know I could see this if I used detail view, but then you can only see seven books at a time before having to page down.

Last edited by Purple Lady; 04-18-2010 at 03:21 PM.
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote