Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 09-24-2008, 08:28 AM   #16
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Turcic View Post
Depends. If someone had already met me before, perhaps not.
hee ! somehow i have a hard time believing that ! (anyway, you don't really come to france too often, so it should be safe ! )
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidzebra View Post
I might have to be in Russia for work around that time, but if that doesn't pan out, it would be fun to grab a Thalys and join you people - I can't be sure yet; it all depends on Russian hardware ordering difficulties.
that would be brilliant ! should we hope that russian hardware ordering is difficult or easy ?
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 08:39 AM   #17
acidzebra
Liseuse Lover
acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
that would be brilliant ! should we hope that russian hardware ordering is difficult or easy ?
Is ANYTHING easy in Russia? Except getting a bride via mail order?
acidzebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 08:44 AM   #18
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Is ANYTHING easy in Russia? Except getting a bride via mail order?
right. silly of me. so we should just hope that the degree of difficulty does not reach the level at which they stick you in a cannon with a helmet pointed at moscow ?
Old 09-24-2008, 08:49 AM   #19
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura 2nd edition, Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
right. silly of me. so we should just hope that the degree of difficulty does not reach the level at which they stick you in a cannon with a helmet pointed at moscow ?
A canon with a helmet? Wow... that must look really spiffy!
Slite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 09:08 AM   #20
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slite View Post
A canon with a helmet? Wow... that must look really spiffy!
true... if you can't come because you're in a cannon, could you at least send photos ?
Old 09-24-2008, 10:39 AM   #21
acidzebra
Liseuse Lover
acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
true... if you can't come because you're in a cannon, could you at least send photos ?
Well alright then, but only because it is your birthday.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	128qa.jpg
Views:	295
Size:	69.2 KB
ID:	16529  
Old 09-24-2008, 10:46 AM   #22
zelda_pinwheel

that's very kind of you, i'll be looking forward to that.
Old 09-24-2008, 10:52 AM   #23
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Well alright then, but only because it is your birthday.

Ohhh... kitteh in melon helmet! Love that picture!
Old 09-24-2008, 10:54 AM   #24
zelda_pinwheel

heeheehee !! nice ! that photo wasn't there when i replied the first time, i swear...

funny, i sort of pictured you in a red helmet with a gold speed stripe and a star on each side.

also maybe a cape.
Old 09-24-2008, 10:54 AM   #25
zelda_pinwheel

ooh, or maybe flames painted on it !
Old 09-24-2008, 10:55 AM   #26
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?

Quote:
heeheehee !! nice ! that photo wasn't there when i replied the first time, i swear...

funny, i sort of pictured you in a red helmet with a gold speed stripe and a star on each side.

also maybe a cape.
And blue undies! Dont forget the blue undies!
Old 09-24-2008, 10:57 AM   #27
acidzebra
Liseuse Lover

I'm literally speechless.

Also I forgot to press "upload" on the attachment popup the first time around.
Old 09-24-2008, 11:03 AM   #28
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
I'm literally speechless.
wow, i didn't think that was possible. (you are wearing the blue undies though right ? speechless is one thing, undie-less is another. this is a family forum.)

Quote:
Also I forgot to press "upload" on the attachment popup the first time around.
thank god, i was worried i might be hallucinating.
Old 09-24-2008, 07:52 PM   #29
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slite View Post
And blue undies! Dont forget the blue undies!
Pfft. "Undies". Underpants are the bond of matriarchal oppression. Free yourself of these cotton chains of passive aggressiveness. Burn your underpants! Feel the winds of change caress your googly bits!

(Unless you're wearing them on your head, in which case, go right ahead)

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 01:29 AM   #30
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
Pfft. "Undies". Underpants are the bond of matriarchal oppression. Free yourself of these cotton chains of passive aggressiveness. Burn your underpants! Feel the winds of change caress your googly bits!

(Unless you're wearing them on your head, in which case, go right ahead)

Cheers,
Marc
Well, the only time I'm not wearing undies (on head or otherwise) is when I wear a kilt, and no, I'm not scottish, I just happen to love kilts, and feel that it is a seriously underestimated mens gament. And my dream is to be "adopted" by a scottish clan so I can wear one "officialy"

Tags
apéro, meetup, paris