Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 06-18-2009, 02:21 PM   #1
edgechc
edgechc began at the beginning.

Device: Palm Treo 700p
Cool Happy to be here - using a Treo 700P believe it or not

This looks like a great resource...

I am currently ready to throttle Adobe though...

Had a small collection of PDF books purchased through Amazon like two years ago... Old Laptop crashed... Now noe of my book can be read by ADE and no option I can work to regress to a working version of Adobe reader...

To beat that, I send my books to my phone and read them there (Treo 700p) it is small, but just so handy...

Now the Adobe Reader Palm cannot handle Digital Editions and when I actually "Buy" a book. I can't send it tothe phone!

I wonder why people seek out free versions? THEY WORK

You pay 20.00 for an e-book and get stiffed!

Rant over, GLAD to be here!

Ted
edgechc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 02:28 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Ted and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-18-2009, 02:28 PM   #3
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Welcome to MobileRead, Ted.

Do not hesitate to ask questions, or to jump in on conversations that pique your interest.

Download some of the freebies here, and enjoy.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 02:35 PM   #4
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Hi Ted and welcome to MR. We have thousands of free ebooks that work here on MR! Have fun with them!
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 03:33 PM   #5
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
I have seen some complaints like yours floating around, and I agree! That's why I mostly get the freebies (and use the library). Hope you find support and answers here! Welcome!
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-18-2009, 05:04 PM   #6
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Hi, Ted, and welcome to Mobileread! Do you like your Treo? I have been looking at the smartphones and was considering the Treo Pro because it uses Window Mobile which I have on my PDA. Let me know what you think. I would love to hear you opinion.

Enjoy your time at MR. It's a great place to spend some time!!
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 12:28 PM   #7
edgechc
edgechc began at the beginning.

Device: Palm Treo 700p
Treo....

I do love my treo... I am due to upgrade myself and am waiting for the Treo Pre to be available.....
edgechc is offline   Reply With Quote