Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 04-15-2013, 11:25 AM   #1
amistupid?
amistupid? began at the beginning.

Device: galaxy tab 7
I must be an idiot!

I have a galaxy tab 7 and have loaded moon+reader on it to download an e-pub magazine I want to read. I can go to the magazine site, and even hit the download button, but I can not find where it is on my device. Yes I have looked in "downloads" and it says there are no downloads! I am very computer challenged so if anyone can please explain to me where it might be and how to transfer it to moon+reader I would truly appreciate it. I will also write down the instructions for future reference till I have done it enough times that I can remember. Thank you for your help. Yes I know, I am an idiot.
amistupid? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 12:20 PM   #2
supermighty
Groupie
supermighty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.supermighty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.supermighty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.supermighty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.supermighty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.supermighty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.supermighty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.supermighty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.supermighty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.supermighty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.supermighty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libre 2
Do you have an SD card installed? Could you be looking at the downloads folder on the SD card when the file was saved to the internal storage, or vice-versa?

Use a file explorer to look around. I really like Solid Explorer.

Last edited by supermighty; 04-15-2013 at 12:22 PM. Reason: added link to file explorer
supermighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert