Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2014, 09:31 AM   #226
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by dex123 View Post
I thought that instead of permanent memory can be soldered micro sd slot and somehow upload a image.
I have had my N905 Touch apart and didn't see anything I would consider removing. In any case, I don't have an image and have not heard of one being created.
Quote:
I think I tried all possible combinations of buttons. Normally the battery is charged via USB, but it will not turn on and the blue LED is lit.
Try these steps:
  • Leave on charge for at least an hour.
  • Hold the power switch in the off position for at least 20 seconds.
  • Hold the home button down and slide the power switch on.
  • Release the home button when the LED starts to flash.

If that doesn't work, try again, but wait a bit longer at each step. Or try using the pinhole reset button instead of the power switch in step 3.
Old 06-03-2014, 04:54 PM   #227
xbugs
xbugs began at the beginning.

Device: kobo touch
Hello!
The internal sd card of my kobo touch just broke, anyone can send me the image so i can create a new compatible sd card

My model is:

FCC ID: NOIKBN905C
IC: 8857A-KBN905C
MODEL: N905C

Tanks in advance
Advert
Old 06-03-2014, 09:25 PM   #228
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent
Old 06-07-2014, 11:17 PM   #229
IamPablo
IamPablo began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch
I'm stuck in a factory reset/files system malfunction loop. Kobo support hasn't been helpful at all. Managed to get the back off of my device and see that it has a removable SD card. Would like to rebuild the device - does anybody have a SD card image for the N905B? I would be eternally grateful if I can get this device working again.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
Old 06-08-2014, 03:14 AM   #230
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Advert
Old 06-08-2014, 10:31 AM   #231
IamPablo
IamPablo began at the beginning.

Low level formatted the SD card that came with the Kobo - wrote the image and I'm back up and running!

Thank you davidfor!

This community rocks!
Old 06-16-2014, 06:06 AM   #232
reflecta
reflecta began at the beginning.

Device: kobo touch 905B
Hello, when trying to downgrade firmware has been frozen my kobo touch.
Would need a image of the internal sd card and instructions for writing
My Touch is the 905B.
thanks
Old 06-16-2014, 06:34 AM   #233
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 06-17-2014, 02:47 AM   #234
reflecta
reflecta began at the beginning.

Device: kobo touch 905B
Davidfor Thank you so much, my touch is working again, I also mounted the image on a 8GB SD have increased internal capacity.
Now to charge the library again.
Greetings.
Old 06-19-2014, 06:10 AM   #235
egoisd
egoisd began at the beginning.

I have bricked my kobo
FCC ID:NOIKBN905B
IC:8857A-KBN905B
MODEL: N905B
Please send me a SD Card firmware image .
Thanks
Old 06-19-2014, 06:19 AM   #236
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent
Old 06-19-2014, 06:19 AM   #237
egoisd
egoisd began at the beginning.

Thanks
Old 06-21-2014, 06:02 PM   #238
pincoto
pincoto began at the beginning.

Device: kobo touch
Hello,
I also have bricked Kobo, model is N905B.
Would you please send me image file.

Thanks,
Aleksandar
Old 06-21-2014, 07:36 PM   #239
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent
Old 06-22-2014, 01:18 PM   #240
pinonano
pinonano began at the beginning.

Hello!
The internal sd card of my kobo touch is broken... anyone can send me the image so i can create a new compatible sd card?

FCC ID: NOIKBN905C
IC: 8857A-KBN905C
MODEL: N905C

Thanks in advance!!!
Closed Thread