Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 08-29-2010, 05:22 PM   #1
Corpbob
Corpbob began at the beginning.

Device: Pandigital Novel
Wallpaper Pandigital Novel

I had a crash and had to reformat by Pandigital Novel. I'd like to get the unit's wallpaper back if someone could zip them up for me.
Corpbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 11:51 AM   #2
gastan
Addict
gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: LePan II, Kobo Aura
What do you mean by "the unit's wallpaper"?

The Pandigital Launcher has no wallpaper -- just the OEM start page screen with the "bookstore", "my library", and "application quick launch bar".

If you were using a different launcher -- stock Android, or Panda Home, or Launcher Pro, for example -- the wallpaper is, I believe, not kept in a seperate folder that would be recoverable. They are built into the .apk and should be available when you re-install the launcher.
gastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 06:00 PM   #3
Corpbob
Corpbob began at the beginning.

Device: Pandigital Novel
Those guys at Pandigital have a real sense of humor! Their Photo App has a option to set a photo as wallpaper and looks like it doesn't work. I got all the original files back anyway. Thanks.
Corpbob is offline   Reply With Quote