Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals, Freebies, and Resources (No Self-Promotion)

Notices

Old 04-15-2015, 10:17 PM   #12631
Susan A
Connoisseur
Susan A can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Susan A can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Susan A can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Susan A can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Susan A can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Susan A can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Susan A can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Susan A can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Susan A can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Susan A can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Susan A can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: KOBO Aura H20
Are we still thinking that no "thanks for making the referral" codes have been issued?
Susan A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2015, 11:00 PM   #12632
murg
No Comment
murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Not just an eReader, it's an adventure!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan A View Post
Are we still thinking that no "thanks for making the referral" codes have been issued?
This seems to be the case.
murg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:40 AM   #12633
ngrant
Gadget Lover
ngrant is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.ngrant is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.ngrant is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.ngrant is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.ngrant is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.ngrant is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.ngrant is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.ngrant is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.ngrant is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.ngrant is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.ngrant is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Kindle Fire, Sony PRS-350, iPad Mini, Nook Touch
Refer a Friend - Give 90% off - Get 90% off

Got the ad and link after making a purchase with a 40% coupon I got in the mail, so it's still working in the US store. Here's the link

Hope it works for somebody!
ngrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:49 AM   #12634
mycurlylocks
Addict
mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight, iPad 3, Kobo Mini, Sony PRS-350, iPad Mini and more...
I've tried three times since the referrals started and I've not received any codes. My friends haven't either. There was one fairly expensive book I wanted to buy. I guess Kobo won't get my money.

Update: a very kind member here sent me a code. The darn book had been $17.99.
Thank you (you know who you are) for the code.

Last edited by mycurlylocks; Yesterday at 02:49 PM. Reason: Updating post.
mycurlylocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:00 AM   #12635
eulercauchy
eulercauchy rocks like Gibraltar!eulercauchy rocks like Gibraltar!eulercauchy rocks like Gibraltar!eulercauchy rocks like Gibraltar!eulercauchy rocks like Gibraltar!eulercauchy rocks like Gibraltar!eulercauchy rocks like Gibraltar!eulercauchy rocks like Gibraltar!eulercauchy rocks like Gibraltar!eulercauchy rocks like Gibraltar!eulercauchy rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Are those 90% codes still active? I could definitely use a couple if there are any left over. Thanks everyone! I love this thread.
eulercauchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:16 AM   #12636
murg
No Comment
murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Not just an eReader, it's an adventure!
The codes are still active. They should be good til the 20th.

Kobo hasn't sent any out for a day or so (since the last reported ones).
murg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:57 AM   #12637
cadele
Groupie
cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles, Sony 650
Crossing fingers that we do get some of those return codes. I just remembered 3 other books to complete a series!
cadele is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:38 AM   #12638
Susan A
Connoisseur
Susan A can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Susan A can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Susan A can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Susan A can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Susan A can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Susan A can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Susan A can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Susan A can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Susan A can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Susan A can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Susan A can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: KOBO Aura H20
Quote:
Originally Posted by ngrant View Post
Got the ad and link after making a purchase with a 40% coupon I got in the mail, so it's still working in the US store. Here's the link

Hope it works for somebody!

I can't get it to work, even with all new email accounts.
Susan A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:47 PM   #12639
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Searching ...
40% off codes I recvd by email expires April 20th

AENVM
NK96S
ANHXJ
QVRGN
Fbone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:24 PM   #12640
Lynx-lynx
Kiki's back!
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Sony 650, Kobo Glo, Kobo H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynx-lynx View Post
The CA home page has got the Refer promo up the top of the screen on the right again .... so does that mean that CA is issuing codes again?

Give it a burl!!

I note that the $5 new member promo is no longer showing. Maybe that was a mistake to display at this point in time?
So who else got some codes?
Lynx-lynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:48 PM   #12641
cadele
Groupie
cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Is it working again? (Uh-oh)
Old Today, 11:02 PM   #12642
Lynx-lynx
Kiki's back!
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Sony 650, Kobo Glo, Kobo H2O
Cadele, the end date for the codes to work is still the 20th April.
Lynx-lynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:13 PM   #12643
cadele
Groupie

Oh...I meant the refer page working and new codes being received. I have already burned through all of mine but there are always those pesky few books who get away..

Tags
coupon, discount, ridiculous deals