Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 05-10-2008, 12:47 PM   #286
Cthulhu
Technologist
Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SONY Reader PRS-500
@ Marc:

I prefer Dominican rum, over ice, with a nice mint tree to add some texture, and just a squeeze of whale juice (that is, one whale, squeezed into my glass).

To those perfidious, overly-mutable, walking meat-sacks:

Cthulhu is not amused.
Cthulhu hungers.
We are now taking orders for beautiful "I gave my soul at the office" pendant keychains. Simply click the wee blue box.

;-
Cthulhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 12:51 PM   #287
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
all right now, you shameless karma whores, go do your solicitation in someone else's thread !!
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 12:56 PM   #288
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.
Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505/LC
Karma? I've been clicking "Report Post" on all Cthulu's posts; I assumed that's the blue box he meant.
Taylor514ce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 12:57 PM   #289
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
oh sorry, my mistake !

(you understand of course why karma was the first blue box i throught of...)
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 01:01 PM   #290
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.
Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

http://www.csr.org/bluebox25.htm

I witnessed the event in the link. I was on a business trip and one of my work partner's kids was doing this and I was invited to hang out with her family that day. We took off work and had a blast. We also went up the CN Tower that weekend.
Old 05-10-2008, 01:08 PM   #291
Cthulhu
Technologist
Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

My stars!

Cannot believe that they let children participate in such a lewd, lascivious display!

Wait....um....is that *not* meant to be a fertility ritual for Nyarlathotep & Shub-Niggurath?
The shape of those humans, it's uncannily similar to....

Erm...carry on. Yay recycling! Whatever you need to pretend you forestall your own demise...

@ Taylor:
No wonder I'm so popular with the female admins. Girls just love a rebel. Cheers!
Old 05-10-2008, 01:16 PM   #292
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor514ce View Post
http://www.csr.org/bluebox25.htm

I witnessed the event in the link. I was on a business trip and one of my work partner's kids was doing this and I was invited to hang out with her family that day. We took off work and had a blast. We also went up the CN Tower that weekend.
Eiree feeling... From up Toronto's CN Tower, looking at me.... I did feel the hairs stand up on the nape of my neck.... I thought I was being stalked.... and now I know better...

BTW, the outline is of the Province of Ontario (like a State, but in Canada).
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 01:23 PM   #293
Cthulhu
Technologist

Look.

Am not going to unleash my un-ending reign of terror and destruction

In Canada.

Too darned cold.

So just stop trying to butter me up.
Old 05-10-2008, 01:31 PM   #294
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrapallo View Post
Eiree feeling... From up Toronto's CN Tower, looking at me.... I did feel the hairs stand up on the nape of my neck.... I thought I was being stalked.... and now I know better...

BTW, the outline is of the Province of Ontario (like a State, but in Canada).
It wasn't your neck's nape I was gazing down upon at the time, and it wasn't the view through the glass floor giving me vertigo.

at CN Tower
dizzy from the view --
your long, white neck
Old 05-10-2008, 01:31 PM   #295
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
So just stop trying to butter me up.
Squid. Butter. MMMmmm.
Old 05-10-2008, 01:54 PM   #296
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
Cthulhu is not amused.
Cthulhu hungers.
"Oh, look, Mommy", says Adrian, "the Old One is not amused! He hungers. Woo! I'm scared, Mommy, aren't you? Can we see the puddle ducks now?"
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 02:06 PM   #297
Cthulhu
Technologist

I no longer hunger.

*urp*

By the way, don't waste your time looking for ducks.

;-
Old 05-10-2008, 02:14 PM   #298
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

"Mommy, what happened to the puddle ducks? What?!? Bad, Cthulhu! Bad! Can we see the lambs now?" -Little Adrian
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	hello-cthulhu no ducks.JPG
Views:	240
Size:	6.4 KB
ID:	12730  

Last edited by vivaldirules; 05-10-2008 at 02:26 PM. Reason: "Welcome to MobileRead, a venue for exceptional graphic artists. And great new authors, too!"
Old 05-10-2008, 02:26 PM   #299
Cthulhu
Technologist

My friend,

This will end badly.
Old 05-10-2008, 02:31 PM   #300
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?

"Oh, no!", says Little Adrian. "The Old One is upset! What happened to the little lambs?"
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	hello-cthulhu no ducks no lambs.JPG
Views:	242
Size:	7.9 KB
ID:	12731  

Tags
duck!, fun with avatars, thwack!, unutterable silliness, zelda