Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 02-07-2011, 05:36 AM   #136
bazmaz
Uke strummer
bazmaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bazmaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bazmaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bazmaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bazmaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bazmaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bazmaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bazmaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bazmaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bazmaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bazmaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Would be delighted if you would visit my website for ukulele beginners!

http://gotaukulele.blogspot.com/

You can also get it on Kindle blog store

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004IEBUE4

enjoy. Comments and requests for features always welcomed!
bazmaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 09:29 AM   #137
williemeikle
Are the stars right yet?
williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Guest blogging at THE MONSTER FACTORY today. Why #vampires? http://www.khkoehler.com/?p=176

If you post a comment on this post between now and the end of February you'll be entered in a draw to win a free Kindle loaded with all the books I have published with Generation Next Publications
williemeikle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 10:22 PM   #138
eric11210
Addict
eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-600
Would like opinions on this article

Hi folks,

I'm not really sure where this should go -- either in the "endlessly and shamelessly promote your blog/website" thread or here. My initial thought was to put it there, however I wanted to get opinions of people who know more about this than I do which would seem to indicate putting it here.

I recently started a blog on personal finance and happened to have done an article on where to get (legal) free ebooks. I'd like to know what you all think and if I missed any important points:

http://www.thepersonalfinancehelpcen...-want-legally/

So again, because of my intention (to solicit feedback about a subject readers of this section of the forum know a lot about) I'm not sure if this goes here or there. If the mods feel it should be moved, feel free. Looking forward either way to hearing what you all think.

Thanks,

Eric
eric11210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 10:46 PM   #139
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Personally, I'd say Self-Promo forum if it's a "complete" post that you'd like to draw attention to, or Writer's forum if it's a work in progress that you'd like to have some feedback to polish further.

Hope this helps.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 07:26 AM   #140
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
I review 'The Chosen' by John Hartness.
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 01:48 PM   #141
greencat
Freebie finder
greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony, Kindle
Latest giveaway for Nicola Baird's Coconut Wireless:
http://ereader-freebies.blogspot.com...copies-of.html
greencat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 10:26 AM   #142
HaemishM
Author
HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Motorola Xoom
Thanks for all your positive feedback! I hope you enjoy the second book as much as you did the first.

Under the Amoral Bridge received a good review from Jenna at the Giant Fire Breathing Robot web site. In the review, she said:

Quote:
“It’s gritty, engrossing, and interesting. I think Bridge is one of my favorite characters ever written—he doesn’t apologize for who he is, and he’s in an interesting vocation, for sure. He may be the go-to guy, and he does know everyone, but he has his own personal issues (his girlfriend being one) that he handles superbly, too.

This being a “cyberpunk” book should not prevent you from diving right in—the tech is well-described and while integral to the story, it is not completely out-of-this-world, over-the-top type gadgets, as so many in this genre aspire to confuse their readers with. You won’t get baffled by pages of tech, but you will find them well-integrated and pretty much central to the various characters.”
HaemishM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 08:08 PM   #143
simonroyle
Addict
simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Indieview with John Hamilton author of Isle Royale.
simonroyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 01:53 AM   #144
Dodge
Sparks fly off my pages!
Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Okay all you poets We added a poetry category to the eBooks (Fiction) section and to the Books (Fiction) section as well. So if you have a poetry book for sale, new or used, commercial or indie, then please post it to BookBarista.com for free.

I don't know why this wasn't made a category sooner. It's one of the main courses upon the plate of creative writing!
Dodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 10:58 AM   #145
DocNoir
DocNoir began at the beginning.

My blog is called "Herman's Greasy Spoon" (Herman's my dog). And while I do not take submissions for reviews or ads or spotlights or anything like that, I've been pointing out a lot of cool e-books I've discovered in my first few weeks as an indie author for my 5th novel, CHOKE ON YOUR LIES. The first four novels were published by traditional small presses, but I went the e-original route for the new one, and it's loads of fun.

http://anthonyneilsmith.typepad.com
DocNoir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 09:22 PM   #146
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Reminds me - still haven't got around to that review at Amazon. I'll have to find time to do that.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 03:21 PM   #147
williemeikle
Are the stars right yet?
williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
My site at http://www.facebook.com/williammeikl...pp_10531514314 has had a wee facelift, with the addition of a new branding banner, a tabbed menu system, a new welcome page, more biographical info and the ability to "share" any of the pages individually.

With the advent of the recent FB changes, this will more and more become my main online presence as it gets a lot more hits than either my website or my blog.

Any publicity my readers on FB would like to give these pages is, as ever, much appreciated.

Willie
williemeikle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 09:51 PM   #148
mish
Addict
mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350, Kindle 2
Guest Post by LK Rigel: Killing Your Babies’ Names – Why I Changed Space Junque’s Title and Cover.

LK discusses the importance of choosing the right cover art and title using her own recent cover art/title makeover as an example.

http://indieparanormalbooksreviews.b...ling-your.html
mish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 08:53 PM   #149
PamelaMary
Guru
PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

If you would like to read the whole first chapter of THE LIVING IMAGE, right now on your pc, please click here:

http://pamelamary.wordpress.com/

Happy Reading to all
PamelaMary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 03:48 AM   #150
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
I have a new giveaway up for a free ebook-- "Whom God Would Destroy" by Commander Pants. This giveaway runs through March 5th.

It's not too late to get in on the giveaway for the paranormal romance "Dark Passages" by Sara Reinke. That giveaway runs through Feb 21st, and you can enter that giveaway here.

I also managed, somehow, to post a review a day over the past week. Check out my blog to see each of those reviews! (That's a feat you may never see again- I'm not sure how I managed it during one of the busiest weeks of my life!)
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
100-words, acupuncture, altsheler, amazon, anthology, apple, apple ibookstore, auotbiography famous, author promotion, authors, automated processing, automatic conversion, bible, blog, blogs, book club, book reviewers, book tour, books, bookscanner, calibre, camera, charity, cheap ebooks, chinese medicine, christmas, contest, creative commons, creepy, crime, crime fiction, crowdfunding, deals, deskew, devotional, digitize, discount, drabble, e-book week, e-books, ebook, ebook conversion, ebooks, encouragement, epic kindle giveaway, epub, epub fire, epub kindle fire, epub3, ereader apps, exchange, fantasy ebooks, fiction authors, followers, forecast, foreign markets, formatting, free, free books, free e-books, free e-reader, free ebooks, free kindle books, free kindle fire, freeebooks, giveaway, giveaways, horror, horror ebook, ibooks, ibookstore, idevices, indie, indie author, indies, inscriptions, inspiration, inspirational, international, interview, japan, kindle, kindle fire, libraries, library rental, marketing, martial arts, marvin, micro fiction, murder mystery, new crime novel, no drm, opds, parsina press, pdf, prague, prayer, promote, promotion, promotions, publishing, rdlecoeur, read an ebook week, reader, reading list, review, reviewers, richard stephenson, rita toews, rss, sale, scary stories, science fiction, science fiction ebooks, self-publishing, serial mystery, short stories, smashwords, stephen goldin, steven lyle jordan, story, storybundle, submissions, suspense, thriller, tips, tools, translation, translators, unwarp, weather, web, website, writer, writers, writing