Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 05-22-2008, 08:06 PM   #1
kahlif
kahlif began at the beginning.

Device: iLiad Book Edition
New iliad owner!

After reading continuous reviews and comments, I just bought an iliad book edition from ereaderoutfitters.com. I have to say that they are extremely helpful there!

I have been reading ebooks on my computer for some time now, but with school and study, I am reading 100s of pages on pdfs. The iliad seemed to be the best choice for me.

Now to play with this puppy and see what it can do!
kahlif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 09:54 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi kahlif and welcome to the Forum
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-22-2008, 10:30 PM   #3
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Hello kahlif, I've not used an iliad myself but have heard great things about them, enjoy!
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 12:41 PM   #4
Elsi
Wizard
Elsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle; Sony PRS 505; Blackberry 8700C
Hello Kahlif. I use my Kindle purely for recreational reading. After looking around at the various devices available, I think I'd have had to get an iLiad (or stuck with my laptop) if most of my reading was of PDF files.

One reason why I choose *not* to read books on my laptop is that I associate it with work and school -- when I tried to read a novel, I'd find myself thinking guiltily about the fact that with just a couple of clicks I could be doing something more *constructive*.

I'm glad you've found the MobileRead site. There are many, many books in MobiPocket format here that you can read on your iLiad. Check them out.
Elsi is offline   Reply With Quote