Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Other formats

Notices

Old 07-19-2012, 12:06 AM   #1
pmondal
pmondal began at the beginning.

Device: android tablet
How to read with .swf as pages

I subscribe to magazine / comic site and download them for offline read. The individual pages are downloaded as .swf (they are however static images - not animated ). Converting them to .gif etc affect the resolution. I intend to read them as magazine format in both PC and tablet.

Any suggestion / solution about any reader that can handle .swf pages.

Thanks guys..this is my first post and hoping i'll get some help here.

regards
pmondal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 10:24 AM   #2
DSpider
Evangelist
DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2 2014
SWF is Flash content, right? Then what's the problem? Open it with your favourite browser.

Also, I don't know if you know this, but Adobe cut support for Flash on mobile devices.

http://www.usatoday.com/tech/news/st...ile/51135466/1
DSpider is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert