Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 07-20-2009, 02:55 PM   #1
Douglas Rhodes
Connoisseur
Douglas Rhodes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Douglas Rhodes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Douglas Rhodes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Douglas Rhodes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Douglas Rhodes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Douglas Rhodes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Douglas Rhodes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Douglas Rhodes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Douglas Rhodes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Douglas Rhodes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Douglas Rhodes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Storm, laptop
Sex and Murder Magazine Issue 1

Our first issue is here! In an exciting and eclectic blend of prose and poetry, Sex and Murder Magazine spews forth darkness upon an unsuspecting world. Read stories of avenging victims, evil dopplegangers, and just plain wicked badasses; while enjoying interludes of verse immortalizing the heinous and vile in all of us. If you love your horror dark, then Sex and Murder is the magazine for you.

Available in epub, lrf, pdf, or prc.

If you like what you read and feel like supporting the magazine, you can purchase a copy or any of the downloads for $1.00, or get the print version for a little more.
Douglas Rhodes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 03:05 AM   #2
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
I'm still finding posts that I have completely missed!

With so many new members, eBook device news, and just general posts, many new threads and or posts are getting missed.

I just want to say congratulations on issue one and I hope it does well. How has the response been so far?
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-20-2009, 03:13 AM   #3
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
I'm still finding posts that I have completely missed!

With so many new members, eBook device news, and just general posts, many new threads and or posts are getting missed.

I just want to say congratulations on issue one and I hope it does well. How has the response been so far?
The list 'neath your signature keeps growing as well Dreams

And congrats on the 1st issue, hope it goes well Douglas
Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 05:09 AM   #4
PennyPie
Cocoa & Toast...mmmmmm...
PennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheese

Device: Sony PRS-700, iPhone
Thanks for the link...I've never downloaded an online magazine...looking forward to reading it!!!!!
Ohh..just saw your location...We're in Parma! Hi neighbor!!
PennyPie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 05:41 AM   #5
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Love it!

Sex AND murder! A combination that makes me drool.

Well, I have some kidney beans I need to consume....

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-20-2009, 04:00 PM   #6
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
I just did a quick look around your website.

I turned on the sound and watched your trailer, Sex and Murder... and almost fell backwards off my chair at one part. **I've made a mental note to myself about sound volume**

Quote:
I've written an issue of Vincent Price Presents for Bluewater Productions. The issue will be titled Sacrifices.
I don't have a release date just yet, the book is just beginning to be drawn, but I'm extremely excited about the issue.
Congratulations! I wonder if that is something that would translate well to an ebook format?
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 11:54 PM   #7
Douglas Rhodes
Connoisseur
Douglas Rhodes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Douglas Rhodes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Douglas Rhodes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Douglas Rhodes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Douglas Rhodes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Douglas Rhodes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Douglas Rhodes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Douglas Rhodes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Douglas Rhodes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Douglas Rhodes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Douglas Rhodes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Storm, laptop
Unfortunately the series isn't doing great (Vincent Price Presents) so the issue may never see the light of day.

On a happier note, Sex and Murder Magazine issue 2 should be out by this Sunday.
Douglas Rhodes is offline   Reply With Quote