Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 02-22-2010, 04:41 PM   #1
sammy12
sammy12
sammy12 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony prs-600
Battery life

considering buying the SONY 600 with cover and built in light. How many hours of battery life generally before battery replacement is necessary...thanks sammy12
sammy12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 11:01 PM   #2
grooks
Wizard
grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Sony PRS-650, Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 7
I'm assuming you are asking about the cover with built=-in light. I got mine before xmas and use it maybe one hour a week and have not yet changed batteries. Sony's site says 19 hours at standard brightness.
grooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert