Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 10-05-2009, 09:08 PM   #46
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Getting ready to buy the November Webscription. Anyone want the freebie? First PM gets it.

Torch of Freedom by David Weber and Eric Flint
Exodus: The Ark by Paul Chafe
The Cobra Trilogy by Timothy Zahn
Carnifex by Tom Kratman
The Tau Ceti Agenda by Travis S. Taylor
Laugh Lines by Ben Bova
The Compleat Bolo by Keith Laumer
The Sharp End by David Drake
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 10:51 PM   #47
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Getting ready to buy the November Webscription. Anyone want the freebie? First PM gets it.

Torch of Freedom by David Weber and Eric Flint
Exodus: The Ark by Paul Chafe
The Cobra Trilogy by Timothy Zahn
Carnifex by Tom Kratman
The Tau Ceti Agenda by Travis S. Taylor
Laugh Lines by Ben Bova
The Compleat Bolo by Keith Laumer
The Sharp End by David Drake
Gone.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-06-2009, 11:06 AM   #48
Faenad
Ad astra per aspera
Faenad will become famous soon enoughFaenad will become famous soon enoughFaenad will become famous soon enoughFaenad will become famous soon enoughFaenad will become famous soon enoughFaenad will become famous soon enoughFaenad will become famous soon enough

Device: PRS-505, PRS-300 & HTC HD2
Thanks!

I can pass along the november Webscription, if anybody is interested send me a PM.
Faenad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 07:54 PM   #49
Robotech_Master
Fanatic
Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I have some more months I'm looking to give away: March and April of 2010. Same deal as above applies.
Robotech_Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 08:10 PM   #50
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
I wouldn't mind having March 2010, if you haven't had any other requests for it. It's got a Heinlein in it I haven't read, which the library doesn't seem to have.

Thanks for making the offer.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-10-2010, 08:11 PM   #51
Robotech_Master
Fanatic
Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Righto. I'm going to wait a day or so to see if anyone else wants it, and if so we can make a chain—I give my freebie to you, then you give the freebie to someone else as you claim it, and so on.
Old 06-10-2010, 08:16 PM   #52
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Awesome, thank you!

Just to be clear, once I register at Baen and claim this Webscription freebie, I in turn get to freebie it forth, as if I'd paid for it myself, and so on down the line?

That's a great way to promote their books and I'll definitely start buying Webscriptions for myself if I can pass them around in this manner (was wavering because sometimes I only like one book out of the lot, so buying singles in resellable PB seemed to make more economic sense).

Last edited by ATDrake; 06-10-2010 at 08:17 PM. Reason: Omitted a word.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 12:29 AM   #53
yunro
yunro began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader Pocket Edition
I'll take April if still available. Thanks for the offer.
yunro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 12:39 AM   #54
Robotech_Master
Fanatic

To note, I'm going to need the e-mail addresses of anyone who wants a month. You can private message them to me if you don't want to risk them being spam-harvested. Be sure and mention what month it is you want along with the email.