Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 01-01-2014, 11:14 AM   #1
Dalirose
Dalirose began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx i62HD Firefly
Manage gramm. mistakes?

I often find grammatical mistakes on epubs and so I wonder if I can correct them directly on my Firefly, while I'm reading the epub (or mobi)...it would be very useful! Is there a way to do this thing?
Now I must put bookmarks on pages with mistakes, then - when I finish ebooks - I have to recall all bookmarks to correct epub files on my pc and then put ebooks another time on Firefly...sigh!
Dalirose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 12:22 PM   #2
Dolansky
Groupie
Dolansky is less competitive than you.Dolansky is less competitive than you.Dolansky is less competitive than you.Dolansky is less competitive than you.Dolansky is less competitive than you.Dolansky is less competitive than you.Dolansky is less competitive than you.Dolansky is less competitive than you.Dolansky is less competitive than you.Dolansky is less competitive than you.Dolansky is less competitive than you.

Device: HannsPad.10'.&.IQ(Farbinhalte), PB903,M92(Fachbuch), Kindle3
-> epub (Onyx i62HD Firefly)

i would use the Adobe Reader on your device for epub to be able to choose the note-export function. it will export all the highlighted text, bookmarks and textual annotations of your epub into a txt-file right next to your epub-file.
Afterwards i would use the free epub-editor sigil on the PC e.g. to correct the gramm., etc,

Last edited by Dolansky; 01-01-2014 at 12:29 PM.
Dolansky is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert