Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 04-18-2013, 09:43 PM   #1
Macka1080
Macka1080 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Macka1080 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Macka1080 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Macka1080 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Macka1080 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Macka1080 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Macka1080 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Macka1080 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Macka1080 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Macka1080 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Macka1080 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.

Device: none
Conspiracies in a high-tech world! A floating city utopia! Free!

Hi everyone!

I've just published my novel, The Price Of Ascendance, and I would love if you would take some of your precious time to check it out! Thank you

BLURB:
Ark City, a city-ship of mammoth proportions, holds constant vigil over the metropolis of Sallustria. This marvel of technology is the home of Ascension, an organisation who have successfully engineered a procedure that unlocks the full potential of the human brain. All Sallustrian citizens undergo mandatory testing at age 21 to determine their viability and, if they find themselves among the lucky few successful candidates, are permitted access to the floating utopia.

But Liz and Derek, two strangers thrust together on their 21st birthdays, are about to discover that the idyllic paradise comes with a cost, one that Ascension have neglected to publicise. What began as a day of celebration will end in a whirlwind of conspiracies and revelations that threaten to upend the very foundations of Sallustria forever.

LINK: The Price of Ascendance

Last edited by Macka1080; 04-19-2013 at 08:31 AM.
Macka1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 09:49 PM   #2
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Looks interesting. Thanks.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 01:47 AM   #3
Macka1080
Macka1080 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Macka1080 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Macka1080 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Macka1080 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Macka1080 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Macka1080 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Macka1080 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Macka1080 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Macka1080 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Macka1080 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Macka1080 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.

Device: none
Thanks crich! I hope you enjoy it
Macka1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 02:28 AM   #4
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T3, Kobo Glo, Kindle Touch, iPad, Samsung SB 2 tablet
Welcome to the forums, and thanks for the ebook.
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 03:33 AM   #5
slex
Addict
slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT, Onyx Boox M92
I got it for the cover alone, but I don't know when I'll read it. My TBR list is very long.
slex is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, future, sci-fi, science fiction, tech