Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 08-26-2009, 09:02 PM   #1
spirit_wolf
_^^~
spirit_wolf is on a distinguished road

Device: iPad 2, PRS-505, PRS-600
Lightbulb Visibility of Next and Prev Buttons

Not sure if it's just me, but sometimes I have to squint and move a bit closer to the monitor or move the cursor very carefully to center on the Prev < or > Next buttons on multi-page threads. I realize the click target is actually a larger square button, but it's background color is the same as the rest of the bar which tends to make them blur together with the page numbers.

Would it be possile to make the Prev and Next button background a different color and/or make the arrow symbols bold and a different color like green or orange? I was on another site recently where these buttons are slightly larger and yellow. A lot easier for me to use.

And please don't say "try wearing glasses" 'cause I already tried that.
spirit_wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 06:08 AM   #2
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
As someone who is half blind without wearing his contacts or glasses, you have my full sympathy. Usability is a topic that we need to focus more attention on, and I appreciate your input.

I am going to see how we could improve the post navigation bar.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-27-2009, 07:38 PM   #3
spirit_wolf
_^^~
spirit_wolf is on a distinguished road

Device: iPad 2, PRS-505, PRS-600
Thanks Alex. After showing my parents how to use the browser zoom feature, I'm having to use it a bit more myself —not on mobileread, but sites with really tiny print.

Let me take this occaision to say, despite this tiny issue, mobileread is one of the friendliest, best designed and administered forums on the Web. Just a few of the reasons folks like hanging out here so much.
Amen!
spirit_wolf is offline   Reply With Quote