Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 06-09-2009, 03:49 PM   #1
Zero9
Zealot
Zero9 will become famous soon enoughZero9 will become famous soon enoughZero9 will become famous soon enoughZero9 will become famous soon enoughZero9 will become famous soon enoughZero9 will become famous soon enough

Device: Kindle Touch
Lightbulb Custom Icons for Your ePub Files

So far the only reading programs I've used for eBook files have been Calibre's eBook Viewer, Adobe Digital Editions, Mobipocket, and yBook. As best as I can tell (or recall, in the case of one's I havn't used in a while like Mobi and yBook), few of them take over the file association for various eBook files, let alone give them a cool icon.

So the other day I stumbled across Dezinerfolio's free vector icon set called Stationery. It contains some book images that I think look great. I used ConvertIco.com to make a couple of my favorites into ICO files to use for ePubs on XP, but people with better OS's can probably use them straight.

Download Stationery: Free Vector Icon Set

Zero9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 07:45 PM   #2
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
nice icons ! thanks for the link.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert