Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 11-27-2012, 04:24 AM   #1
rollinghills
rollinghills began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Getting ebooks to show up under "Books" - Kindle PW

Hello, does anyone know to get books to show up under the "Books" category in Paperwhite? I'm sending it via the email option and the books showed up under "Docs." I've already tried removing the Personal Doc Tag entry under MOBI Output without luck. Thanks.
rollinghills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 12:36 PM   #2
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
@rollinghills: Not possible when sending over email.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert