Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 04-28-2009, 02:32 PM   #1
Stanrod
Stanrod began at the beginning.

Device: PRS505 PRS700
Post Cannot authorize Computer with Ebook Library

Hi people, I'm having a big trouble trying to authorize my computer into the ebookstore, when I sign in the system says on the status Authorizing PC but then the system hangs up and says "Failed to authorize", I have Admin Rights on this computer but I don't know if there is a file that the program cannot create or something, help please.....
Stanrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 03:48 PM   #2
netseeker
sleepless reader
netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PB 360° & 302, nook wi-fi, Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanrod View Post
Hi people, I'm having a big trouble trying to authorize my computer into the ebookstore, when I sign in the system says on the status Authorizing PC but then the system hangs up and says "Failed to authorize", I have Admin Rights on this computer but I don't know if there is a file that the program cannot create or something, help please.....
Did you already try adding an exclusion/exception for the ebook library software to your personal firewall (if you are using something like that)?
netseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 03:31 PM   #3
Stanrod
Stanrod began at the beginning.

Device: PRS505 PRS700
Yes, I'm using trend micro and the application has an exception already with full access granted, I do also have tried disabling the firewall itself...
Stanrod is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
authorization, authorize, computer, reader, sony