Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 09-12-2012, 10:56 PM   #1
capidamonte
Not who you think I am...
capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: PocketBook 360 -- Ivory
Sony PRS-T1 for Jetbook Mini

Newish, used only for about two or three months. Just bought a non-Sony wall charger for it. Has the box and all the accessories that came with it (USB cable and stylus.) I did not send in the warranty card, nor register it in any way.

Will trade for a yellow (preferred) or black Jetbook Mini + $35. Must have box and all accessories.

Tired of e-ink and I want something smaller.

Please PM me directly, as I don't check in here as much as I used to.

Aloha,

Last edited by capidamonte; 11-27-2012 at 10:08 AM. Reason: No more need for trade.
capidamonte is offline   Reply With Quote