Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 01-19-2012, 02:38 PM   #1
Nazimco
Nazimco began at the beginning.

Device: Iriver story HD
Post problems with Turkish characters

Having problems with Turkish characters when I convert from pdf to epub. when I add epub to my Iriver story so invisible letters Ğ.İ.Ş.ğ.ı.ş. and so on, what's the problem can someone explain what I must do
thanks for reply
Nazimco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 02:43 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazimco View Post
Having problems with Turkish characters when I convert from pdf to epub. when I add epub to my Iriver story so invisible letters Ğ.İ.Ş.ğ.ı.ş. and so on, what's the problem can someone explain what I must do
thanks for reply
You probably will have to force the (Windows/DOS) code page (CP) setting on the conversion menu (hopefully, you know which one has Turkish )
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert