Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 06-24-2010, 10:02 AM   #1
NewBabyProd
NewBabyProd began at the beginning.

Device: none
Elemental Fources

I have just received word that our two graphic novels are available on Apple's iBookstore. Can anyone verify?
Elemental Fources: Brothers in Arms
Elemental Fources Vol. 1: Demons & Angels
Eric Mullarky
New Baby Productions
www.NewBabyProductions.com
NewBabyProd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 11:15 AM   #2
kjk
kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: never enough
Yes, both are available! I have attached screen shots.

Note that the author's pages are different for the two books (as in, if you visit Author's Page you only get one book each).
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 1.PNG
Views:	182
Size:	325.1 KB
ID:	54008   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 2.PNG
Views:	166
Size:	281.4 KB
ID:	54009  

Last edited by kjk; 06-24-2010 at 11:50 AM.
kjk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 02:45 PM   #3
NewBabyProd

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjk View Post
Yes, both are available! I have attached screen shots.
Thanks so much!

Quote:
Note that the author's pages are different for the two books (as in, if you visit Author's Page you only get one book each).
Does that have to do with there being different authors (actually artists) for each book? I also notice that they show the author names differently between the two: one lists names as Last, First; and the other lists as First Last.
Old 06-24-2010, 02:55 PM   #4
kjk
kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: never enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewBabyProd View Post
Thanks so much!

Does that have to do with there being different authors (actually artists) for each book? I also notice that they show the author names differently between the two: one lists names as Last, First; and the other lists as First Last.
I think that is the issue. They are only using the first author/artist name for the author pages, and your two books are sorted Strunk, Crisman and Crisman Strunk.

Oddly, if I search for Becaro (the 2nd name), I get the correct book. But if I click on Author page, it takes me to Strunk, Crisman's page.
kjk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 03:13 PM   #5
NewBabyProd

Quote:
I think that is the issue. They are only using the first author/artist name for the author pages, and your two books are sorted Strunk, Crisman and Crisman Strunk.

Oddly, if I search for Becaro (the 2nd name), I get the correct book. But if I click on Author page, it takes me to Strunk, Crisman's page.
Weird. I'll have to check with my aggregator, as both books were set up exactly in the same way and format.