Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 03-17-2011, 02:03 AM   #1
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Augen TheBook 7" for $69.98 - TODAY 3/17

Augen TheBook is the deal of the day at 1-Sale-A-Day, today, 3/17. It's $64.99 plus $4.99 s/h, for a total of $69.98. I don't follow this e-reader, but the price looked interesting enough for me to throw it out here.

The link is http://1saleaday.com/

One possible note of caution - I have only ordered once before from 1-Sale-A-Day, and my item took a very long time to arrive. I don't know if this is typical for this website, but thought I'd mention it.

From the website:

Quote:
Want to be a well-read maybe even brainy individual with proper posture? Don’t subject your back to the aches and pains of book transport. With TheBook eReader, your enjoyment of books will enter new realms.

Featuring a 7” LCD display that is as crisp and clear as a printed page, as well as adjustable text size, you won’t have to worry about straining your eyes. Browse and buy from a huge collection of titles and then store up to 1500 of them. Equipped with Wi-Fi capability, you can browse the web while the MP3/MP4 audio & video player allows you to play your favorite music and videos through the built-in speakers.
Also says it comes with 150 preloaded ebooks.
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote