Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 06-22-2012, 12:53 PM   #1
mojofleur
mojofleur began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Touch
Post Request: recipe for Readability.com

Hi! Kovid "sent" me here, saying that this could be the right place for my request [while this is probably not].

I noticed that there's no recipe in Calibre that supports Readability.com

I know there are recipes for similar service, like Instapaper or Pocket, but I'd like to stick to Readability.

So, here's my request: is there anyone that can build a recipe for Readability.com? I mean, a recipe that works pretty much as the Instapaper's one (log into my account; download all articles at once).

Thanks a lot!
mojofleur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 05:51 AM   #2
mojofleur
mojofleur began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Touch
Anybody can help?
mojofleur is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-10-2013, 04:10 AM   #3
mrevent
Zealot
mrevent knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.mrevent knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.mrevent knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.mrevent knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.mrevent knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.mrevent knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.mrevent knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.mrevent knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.mrevent knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.mrevent knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.mrevent knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.

Device: kindle 3w, dxg, 5, Kv
Here is a recipe on the web: https://github.com/olek/calibre_readability

The description says that "currently" the recipe works for more-than-one-page-articles only if you send them to readability after choosing the "print view" option. I don't know whether this still holds true after the updates as I just tried sending 28 articles on readability (saved without having chosen print view) and it worked fine.

Yet, the Readability recipe is not still in the calibre recipe list; so there may be something wrong with it. If that is the case, I second the wish for a fully-working readability recipe.

Last edited by mrevent; 08-10-2013 at 04:13 AM.
mrevent is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
readability, recipe, request