Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 08-21-2012, 11:39 AM   #1
kie
kie began at the beginning.

Device: onyx m92
Question M92 Korean Input missing, notes application misbehaving

Hi all,

just recently got my Onyx M92 and am trying to get everything up and running.
I have updated to the latest firmware 1.7.20120726, which solves some of the problems I had initially and I have also installed some English, Korean and Chinese dictionaries without too much hassle.

First problem: Korean Input.
I am learning Chinese and Korean. Many of my pdfs will be in Korean.
While I can enter Chinese using the handwriting function on the keyboard,
I cannot see an option to enter Korean.
Korean is not listed as one of the entry languages (a Korean keyboard is not that complicated).
How do I enter Korean to use the Korean dictionary and search for text in Korean documents?

Second problem: Notes application - saving and input.
The scribble application works fine, however when I do notes using the notes application, I do not have the option to input either Chinese or Korean in keyboard or handwriting mode. Also it doesn't seem to save any notes that I write.

The hardware looks good and I think I will be very pleased with using the M92 once I have sorted out these teething problems. Any help is really appreciated.
Thanks
kie is offline   Reply With Quote