Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Color & Nook Tablet

Notices

Old 02-08-2012, 10:31 PM   #1
amybobamy
Befuddled Neophyte
amybobamy could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.amybobamy could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.amybobamy could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.amybobamy could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.amybobamy could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.amybobamy could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.amybobamy could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.amybobamy could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.amybobamy could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.amybobamy could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.amybobamy could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Nook Color
Question How do I access my ePubs side-loaded via ADE on Nook Color? (X-Post, Sorry!)

First, please forgive this probably-simple question, since I am positive it has been addressed elsewhere, and I simply cannot find the answer. Also I believe I accidentally posted the same thing on the wrong forum earlier. Gah.

I have a two-week old Nook Color, which I love. But I cannot for the life of me figure out how to find my side-loaded ADE ePub books on my device.
Today I did the following to load Project Gutenberg books onto the Nook:

1) Cabled NC to computer
2) Loaded ADE onto computer, with sign-in; it recognized the device;
3) ADE recognized Nook Color
3) Downloaded several ePubs into the Nook Color, which show up on ADE on the computer screen;4) Correctly disconnected Nook from computer;
5) Now cannot find the books on my device.

Where oh where can they be? More importantly, how do I access them?

When I connect the NC to my computer, I find the epubs within it under the following file:
MyNOOKColor> Digital Editions > Thumbnails > Adobe Digital Editions

I sure would be grateful for help!!!
amybobamy is offline   Reply With Quote