Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 05-25-2010, 10:17 AM   #16
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LCF View Post
You sure they weren't all encryption degrees?

I'm studying Pharmacy. Final term, big exams coming my way...
And then big drugs coming your way?

[I know you'll do well! Remember me when you get your first Rx pad]
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 01:34 PM   #17
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post

pshrynk charges 300 bucks for 10 stickin happy pills.

I hope LCF can do better. (dont tell pshrynk I am complaining though. he will raise the stupid price again.)
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-25-2010, 02:32 PM   #18
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
Quote:

But he is the guy who writes up his assignments in the ....
Spoiler:
you know that place where the ladies go to powder their nose and us guys go to take a ERASED BY UPPER AUTHORITY
Warning: Possibly Offensive to Decor and Good Taste
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 04:56 AM   #19
LCF
Wizard
LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Hanlin V3 (LBook), GS3
Quote:

Thanks, I will!

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy_terd View Post
pshrynk charges 300 bucks for 10 stickin happy pills.

I hope LCF can do better. (dont tell pshrynk I am complaining though. he will raise the stupid price again.)
In Germany it is forbidden for doctors to profit from what they prescript. But since this is the llounge, I guess you're quite lucky its only 30$ / pill. Try paying in iron coins. I know, it's going to be a lot of iron, but if you melt it and cast it in the right form (let's say crowbar for example), I think you might get a decent discount...

Quote:
Originally Posted by beppe View Post
But he is the guy who writes up his assignments in the ....
Spoiler:
you know that place where the ladies go to powder their nose and us guys go to take a ERASED BY UPPER AUTHORITY
Warning: Possibly Offensive to Decor and Good Taste
...beeep-can't hear you-beeeep-have psockpuppets in my ears-beeeeep...
LCF is offline   Reply With Quote