Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 12-29-2009, 06:33 PM   #1
cypherslock
Groupie
cypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kobo Vox
A thought

Perhaps more tutorial videos on how to do custom tasks (such as a recipe) would be a good idea. To my knowledge there is only the one long vid. And that, while good, might not be enough. I know that in some threads the answer is "do it yourself". If you don't know how then that becomes difficult.
cypherslock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 06:43 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
The process for creating a custom recipe is documented quite omprehensively in the User Maual. Since it basically involves lots of text editing, I dont think it's a good candidate for a video.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert