My lightweight Wood Kindle 2 case

check it out.. what do you think?

...Steve

http://www.flickr.com/photos/3617508...7615217389944/
sski21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 01:26 PM   #2
catsittingstill
Guru
catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1.0.8, iPod Touch, Kindle Keyboard
Very nice job! I like the raven design and the way it can be used as a stand.
catsittingstill is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-14-2009, 03:50 PM   #3
VictoriaP
Addict
VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2; Kindle Touch; Kindle 2; iPad Mini; iPad1
That is truly a work of art! Absolutely gorgeous!

Better plan on a pricing scheme, I think you'll find some orders coming your way as more people see this.
VictoriaP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 03:57 PM   #4
Octochick
Zealot
Octochick has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Octochick has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Octochick has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle
This decal girl skin, Quest, would look beautiful with that case.

Also nice protection for the K2 If you do no use a cover.... nice job on the case!
Octochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 04:32 PM   #5
sski21
sski21 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle 2
Awww..thanks.. im glad you all like it :]

...Steve
Advert
Old 03-16-2009, 01:42 PM   #6
lubberts
lubberts is on a distinguished road

Device: Sony Reader 505, soon to be Kindle user!
Wow, I do like it...very much! Would you be able to laser engrave different designs into the front cover? I'm not a big fan of the raven (they give me the heebie jeebies!) but I can think of a million other things i'd love to have engraved on my K2 cover!!
lubberts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 01:50 PM   #7
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Lovely! What are the details of the inside? And how did you attach the button?
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 03:37 PM   #8
sski21

Quote:
Originally Posted by lubberts View Post
Wow, I do like it...very much! Would you be able to laser engrave different designs into the front cover? I'm not a big fan of the raven (they give me the heebie jeebies!) but I can think of a million other things i'd love to have engraved on my K2 cover!!
Yes.. any image or pic can be engraved..I just picked the raven because I thought it looked nice...Snakes give me the heebie jeebies..lol

...Steve
Old 03-16-2009, 03:40 PM   #9
sski21

Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
Lovely! What are the details of the inside? And how did you attach the button?
Underneath the pictures there is a full description detailing how I made it. The button was attatched with heavy duty thread thru small drilled holes.

...Steve
Old 03-21-2009, 12:36 AM   #10
meibao
meibao began at the beginning.

nice but how did you keep the Kindle in place? velcro?
meibao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 02:00 AM   #11
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Totally awesome
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 09:55 AM   #12
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
It looks like the case is for carrying only and that you take it out to read? really nice looking accessory.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 09:44 AM   #13
ewayde
ewayde began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Can you put a pic or two on the forum? My work browser won't let me get to flickr
ewayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 08:57 AM   #14
snorfis
snorfis began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2
Steve - Lovely! I want to buy two! 1 for new 6" Kindle, 1 for original Kindle. I'm now a big forum person so email me ricardo at weinsteinz dot com. Can you laser any image or use other wood species as well? And how much as seen here?
snorfis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 10:20 AM   #15
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by snorfis View Post
Steve - Lovely! I want to buy two! 1 for new 6" Kindle, 1 for original Kindle. I'm now a big forum person so email me ricardo at weinsteinz dot com. Can you laser any image or use other wood species as well? And how much as seen here?
Welcome to MobileRead, snorfis.

Unfortunately, the post you replied to was from 2009....not sure if he's still around.

Feel free to come and introduce yourself.....click on the link below....
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amazon ebooks, cover, kindle, kindle cover, kindle2