Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 10-03-2014, 08:36 PM   #1
tvs
tvs began at the beginning.

Device: ipad 4 gen
Calibre and Marvin

Hi
Some suggestions if possible. Always had Marvin on iPad able to connect with Macbook Pro to transfer books and read with Marvin on iPad. Currently sitting with Marvin at v 2.7.6, iPad iOS 8.0.2 and Macbook at 10.9.5. when I usb
between Mac and iPad and fire up Calibre I get 'unable to to connect to Idevice
immediately. I have reinstalled the IO adapter plugin many times for Marvin XD environment and made sure Marvin is designated as the reader. It responds as installed successfully each time but I still cannot connect Calibre still does not recognize the connection to the iPad. I have messed up something but can't seem to figure out what. Any suggestions appreciated. Also iPad when connected to Mac shows up as Uknown-host when viewing iTunes on the Mac

Thks

tvs
tvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 04:23 AM   #2
Valkrider
Addict
Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, iPadAir2, PRS600, iPhone 6, iPod, Palm TX
See this thread https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...47#post2939947
Valkrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert