Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 01-22-2011, 12:53 PM   #1
bogeyboy221
bogeyboy221 began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
Can Nook keep track of books I've read?

Hi,

Is there some way that the Nook can keep track of the books I've read?

I hate it when I start a book, then realize I already read it months before.

Or maybe I just need to get a book on how to improve my memory?

Thanks!

Rick
bogeyboy221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 01:55 PM   #2
Caltsar
Zealot
Caltsar has not lost his or her sense of wonder.Caltsar has not lost his or her sense of wonder.Caltsar has not lost his or her sense of wonder.Caltsar has not lost his or her sense of wonder.Caltsar has not lost his or her sense of wonder.Caltsar has not lost his or her sense of wonder.Caltsar has not lost his or her sense of wonder.Caltsar has not lost his or her sense of wonder.Caltsar has not lost his or her sense of wonder.Caltsar has not lost his or her sense of wonder.Caltsar has not lost his or her sense of wonder.

Device: nook Touch, iPad, iPhone
Every time I finish a book, I archive it. This hides it from your library (but it's still on the device). You can choose to show the archived books by going to your library, clicking "Change View" on the menu, and selecting "Show Archived Items." This will show the items you archived, but they will show up in grey instead of black.
Caltsar is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert