Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 12-04-2009, 06:25 PM   #1
ajohari
ajohari began at the beginning.

Device: starebook
Hanvon eBook Reader Wise Reader n516

Spotted this ebook reader (Hanvon eBook Reader Wise Reader n516) at eBuyer site at 120 pound. Seem probably the lowest price you can get for a 5" reader.

More info at this wiki page and also a thread in mobileread exist.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	R0176445-01.jpg
Views:	648
Size:	25.7 KB
ID:	40722  
ajohari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 09:22 AM   #2
Blue Tyson
Blue Captain
Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G,Huawei Ideos X3,Kobo Mini
Dealsdirect has them here for $250, anyone seen/used one?
Blue Tyson is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-16-2010, 02:35 PM   #3
mr ploppy
Feral Underclass
mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2nd hand paperback
I've had one for a few months now, overall I'm pleased with it, but it is a bit slow to change pages and switches itself off if you don't use it for a while. I like that you get a free cover with it so you can hold it like a proper book, the others I looked at you had to pay extra for those.
mr ploppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 02:50 PM   #4
anabelee
Zealot
anabelee will become famous soon enoughanabelee will become famous soon enoughanabelee will become famous soon enoughanabelee will become famous soon enoughanabelee will become famous soon enoughanabelee will become famous soon enough

Device: Woxter Scriba 150, pocketbook 360
I have a clon (Woxter Scriba), it can read epub, doc, pdf and some other formats, not fb2, not mobi or prc. As mr ploppy, and compared with pb360, I think it's a bit slow in page turn, and loading new books. You can handle with one hand, and my sister, who is left-handed, says it's comfortable to her too. As extras, you can manage audio books, mp3 and record small notes (it has a micro entrance). Mine came with cover, ear phones, and usb charger, and a 2 gb sd card. If I remember, it can manage to 16gb without problem.
anabelee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 05:41 PM   #5
lene1949
Wizard
lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paper white
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Tyson View Post
Dealsdirect has them here for $250, anyone seen/used one?
Yes, I bought one from OO.com.au, but I like the kindle better...
lene1949 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-19-2010, 07:10 AM   #6
anabelee
Zealot
anabelee will become famous soon enoughanabelee will become famous soon enoughanabelee will become famous soon enoughanabelee will become famous soon enoughanabelee will become famous soon enoughanabelee will become famous soon enough

Device: Woxter Scriba 150, pocketbook 360
I understand it, me too. Mine was a gift, and I'm very happy with it, unless it's a bit slower than others and can not read all formats I'll like. But at this price, ... is cheap.
anabelee is offline   Reply With Quote