Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 03-13-2008, 03:58 AM   #1
pechenickd
pechenickd began at the beginning.

Device: sony ebook 500
Smile Just thot I wud say hello

I am retired (pol.sci., far eastern studies) and am presently traveling with my wife (Engr.Comp.Sci) while she is on sabbatical. Purchased a Sony eBook 500 and am enjoying having an extensive library with me. In fact, I am rereading or first time reading of classics, etc.
I am trying to find out more about this new device and, of course, I have discovered the DRM limits of purchasing and using. Although I have also discovered I can read on my PC and alter background lighting (these old eyes cannot bear the bright background).
Would welcome any HINTS, etc. I am finding this eBook Reader a nice, new hobby. What fun.
pechenickd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 12:16 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi pechenickd and welcome to the Forum. I have a Sony 505 and like it a lot.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert