Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 12-17-2009, 06:24 AM   #1
Salwat
Salwat began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle2
hi guys.. I'm a new member and a new owner of kindle2

hi everyone!!
I'm very pleased to be among you. I'm really enjoying composing my first post in this wonderful forum.

thanks to all helpful guys
Salwat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 09:42 AM   #2
netseeker
sleepless reader
netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PB 360° & 302, nook wi-fi, Kindle 3
Hello Salwat, welcome to MobileRead. How do you like your new kindle2?
netseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-17-2009, 10:15 AM   #3
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Welcome to MobileRead salwat.

There are thousands of free books for you to download here, formatted by our own members, a joy t read.

Don't hesitate to ask questions.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 01:02 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Salwat and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 01:38 PM   #5
Rebeccaforster
Rebecca Forster
Rebeccaforster began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Hello Salwat, I'm an author (and purchaser of 2 new Kindles for Christmas) and new to this forum also. Welcome. I'm only a few days old but am sort of getting the hang of it. Can't wait to hear how you like the Kindle.
Rebeccaforster is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-18-2009, 04:58 PM   #6
Salwat
Salwat began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle2
Thanks everyone!!
I really love my kindle. Currently I haven't purchased any books yet but I enjoy reading some free books.
I received my kindle 3 days ago.. the battery is very low although I'm not using wireless connection most of the time. I hope it's not a problem.
Salwat is offline   Reply With Quote